Career Level Entry Level
Experience 3 Years
Industry Oil and Gas
Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while being grounded, we’re the team for you. We’ve created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work, and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, the energy drives us within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them decide. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best – for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in, and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness of the benefits of people’s diversity, diversity of experiences, and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Different nationalities fuel our combined energy, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
A brief description of the role to sit at the top of the page. See the example below.
Kent is recruiting an Internal Communications Lead permanently based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. You will develop and implement strategic corporate communication activities, including managing employee & executive communications, internal social media, newsletters, and employee engagement (e.g., Townhall or Huddles) across the entire business.
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Monitor and test systems and peripheral equipment and troubleshoot problems, includes calibration of combiners, filters, and other RF equipment.
- Experience with Motorola system, preferable P25 trunk system.
- Knowledge and experience with 2-way radios, RF portions.
- Installation of telecom equipment in heavy equipment, pick up trucks and building installation.
- Evaluate Motorola systems performance level and improve capabilities as needed.
- Follow the industry’s standards and best practices.
- Submission of Permits and ensure their accuracy and closed out in a timely fashion.
- Ensure materials and resources are organized to efficiently manage projects.
- Promote the safety culture and ensure all Front-Line Supervisor requirements are fulfilled.
- Tower-climbing experience.
- Provide status reporting on work orders.
- Assist or conduct estimates for new work and ensure efficiencies.
- Troubleshoot and monitor point-to-point systems that is being utilized for critical systems.
- Performs periodic frequency sweeps to identify potential problems and/or radio interference.
- Maintains and repairs telecommunications systems and equipment according to manufacturer recommendations and specifications.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering Technology.
- Advanced computer networking background.
- 2-way radio experience.
- Motorola Astro P25 certified.
- Ability to review system drawings and complete redlines.
- Excellent troubleshooting Skills.
Travel & Accommodation:
·This is a camp job, fly in/out. Flights are provided from Calgary or Edmonton only.